Subject: Hello
From: Cameron Fedor <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 01:28:42 -0700

Hello I am  new  to this list and have a few questions for all of you
experienced users out there. 
First of all I have been using Lightwave 3.0 for a little while now and have
the optionn of purchasing 4.0 really soon. Should I wait till I can afford
5.0 or should I purchase 4.0 and then upgrade to 5.0??? As well I am in High
School and was wondering whether there is a student discount or something
along those lines from NewTek? Will the Video Toaster for PC have Lightwave
5.0 or 4.0 included? I would apprecieate anything you could tell me about
where I could come accross Tutorials or help files and such on Lightwave. I
also use Impulse's Imagine and Autodesk's 3D Studio should you know of
things regarding those two. I also live in Edmonton Alberta if there's
anyone out there living in the same area as me. Well  sorry for wasting all
your bandwidth and thanks for anything you can help me out with. 

 

   Cameron Fedor    ([email-masked])                
   Pentium 90, 16 Megs RAM, 4X CDROM, 2x540 MEG HD,    
   S3 Trio 64 (2 Megs of D RAM),14.4 Zoltrix           
   Proud owner of Imagine 3.0, Imagine 4.0             
   (When it gets here), 3D studio,
   Lightwave 4.0 and hopefully
   Lightwave 5.0 soon!!!